OAE Early Childhood Education (012) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Looking for more information about the exam? Check out our OAE Early Childhood Education FAQs
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 15 online practice exams - Thats 2,250 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about OAE Early Childhood Education practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
OAE Early Childhood Education (012) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the OAE Early Childhood Education Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge OAE Early Childhood Education practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for OAE Early Childhood Education test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's OAE Early Childhood Education practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our OAE Early Childhood Education practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the Ohio Assessments for Educators in their OAE Early Childhood Education test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our OAE Early Childhood Education practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single OAE Early Childhood Education practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the OAE Early Childhood Education score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take OAE Early Childhood Education practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 15 different online practice exams with 2,250 unique questions to help you prepare for your OAE Early Childhood Education !
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real OAE Early Childhood Education test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real OAE Early Childhood Education exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the OAE Early Childhood Education exam.
What score do I need to pass the OAE Early Childhood Education Exam?
To pass the OAE Early Childhood Education test you need a score of 220.
The range of possible scores is 100 to 300.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual OAE Early Childhood Education ?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other Ohio Assessments for Educators subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 40 different exam subjects, and there are 610 unique exams utlizing 67005 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
OAE Content Knowledge
OAE Art (006) Practice Tests
OAE Biology (007) Practice Tests
OAE Business Education (008) Practice Tests
OAE Chemistry (009) Practice Tests
OAE Early Childhood Education (012) Practice Tests
OAE Early Childhood Special Education (013) Practice Tests
OAE Earth and Space Science (014) Practice Tests
OAE Educational Leadership (015) Practice Tests
OAE Elementary Education (018/019) Practice Tests
OAE Elementary Education Sub Test I (018) Practice Tests
OAE Elementary Education Sub Test II (019) Practice Tests
OAE English Language Arts (020) Practice Tests
OAE English to Speakers of Other Languages (021) Practice Tests
OAE Family and Consumer Sciences (022) Practice Tests
OAE Foundations of Reading (190) Practice Tests
OAE Gifted Education (053) Practice Tests
OAE Health (007) Practice Tests
OAE Integrated Science (024) Practice Tests
OAE Integrated Social Studies (025) Practice Tests
OAE Marketing (026) Practice Tests
OAE Mathematics (027) Practice Tests
OAE Middle Grades English Language Arts (028) Practice Tests
OAE Middle Grades Mathematics (030) Practice Tests
OAE Middle Grades Science (029) Practice Tests
OAE Middle Grades Social Studies (031) Practice Tests
OAE Physical Education (034) Practice Tests
OAE Physics (035) Practice Tests
OAE Prekindergarten (Subtests I & II) (036/037) Practice Tests
OAE Reading (Subtests I & II) (038/039) Practice Tests
OAE School Counselor (040) Practice Tests
OAE School Library Media Specialist (041) Practice Tests
OAE School Psychologist (042) Practice Tests
OAE Special Education (043) Practice Tests
OAE Deaf/Hard of Hearing (044) Practice Tests
OAE Visually Impaired (045) Practice Tests
OAE Technology Education (046/47) Practice Tests
OAE Pedagogical Knowledge
OAE Professional Knowledge: Adolescence to Young Adult (7-12 (003) Practice Tests
OAE Professional Knowledge: Early Childhood (PK-3) (001) Practice Tests
OAE Professional Knowledge: Middle Childhood (4-9) (002) Practice Tests
OAE Professional Knowledge: Multi-Age (PK-12) (004) Practice Tests
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real Ohio Assessments for Educators?
For up-to-date information about registration for the Ohio Assessments for Educators, refer to the Ohio Assessments for Educators website.
What are the OAE exams?
You are nearing the end of your journey to become an educator in the state of Ohio and know the OAEs are approaching. Exactly what are the OAEs all about?
The Ohio Assessments for Educators (OAE) are required for candidates seeking initial Ohio educator licensure or who are adding a new licensure area. The OAEs are aligned with Ohio Academic Content Standards and Common Core State Standards.The testing requirements are dependent on the licensure type and include at least one test assessing content knowledge and one test of professional (pedagogical) knowledge which is level-specific. (See www.oh.nesinc.com to find the specific assessments required.) Content knowledge assessments range from 2 to 4 ¼ hours for 100 to 150 multiple-choice items. While the exams are largely computer-based, a few content area tests include constructed-response items. The professional knowledge assessments are also computer-based and contain 100 multiple-choice questions, one case study written assignment, and one work product written assignment. Three hours are allotted for these exams.
Scores for the OAEs are scaled from 100 to 300 with 220 being the minimum passing score. Score reports can be emailed if it is requested upon registration. Otherwise the score report will be available in your account on a specified date dependent on the date the assessment was taken.