FTCE Professional Education (083) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - Topics
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Understanding what is on the FTCE Professional Education exam is crucial step in preparing for the exam. You will need to have an understanding of the testing domain (topics covered) to be sure you are studing the correct information.
- Directs your study efforts toward the most relevant areas.
- Ensures efficient and adequate preparation.
- Helps identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Allows for a focused approach to address gaps in understanding.
- Aligns your preparation with the exam's expectations.
- Increases the likelihood of success.
- Keeps you informed about your field's current demands and standards.
Select Your Test Bundle
FTCE Professional Education (083) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Understanding the exact breakdown of the FTCE Professional Education test will help you know what to expect and how to most effectively prepare. The FTCE Professional Education has 100 multiple-choice questions The exam will be broken down into the sections below:
|FTCE Professional Education Exam Blueprint
|Knowledge of instructional design and planning
|Knowledge of appropriate student-centered learning environments
|Knowledge of instructional delivery and facilitation through a
comprehensive understanding of subject matter
|Knowledge of various types of assessment strategies for determining
impact on student learning
|Knowledge of relevant continuous professional improvement
|Knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Principles of Professional
Conduct of the Education Profession in Florida
|Knowledge of research-based practices appropriate for teaching
English Language Learners (ELLs)
|Knowledge of effective literacy strategies that can be applied across
the curriculum to impact student learning