AANP ENP (AANP-ENP) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Looking for more information about the exam? Check out our AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner FAQs
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 10 online practice exams - Thats 1,000 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about AANP ENP practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
AANP ENP (AANP-ENP) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our AANP ENP practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners in their AANP ENP test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our AANP ENP practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the AANP ENP score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take AANP ENP practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 10 different online practice exams with 1,000 unique questions to help you prepare for your AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner!
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real AANP ENP test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner exam.
What score do I need to pass the AANP ENP Exam?
To pass the AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner test you need a score of 500.
The range of possible scores is 200 to 800.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other American Association of Nurse Practitioners subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 5 different exam subjects, and there are 125 unique exams utlizing 13725 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
AANP Adult Nurse Practitioner (AANP-ANP) Practice Tests
AANP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care (Adult-Gerontology) Practice Tests
AANP Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP ® ) Practice Tests
AANP Family Nurse Practitioner (AANP-FNP) Practice Tests
AANP Gerontologic Nurse Practitioner (AANP-GNP) Practice Tests
To order tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real American Association of Nurse Practitioners?
For up-to-date information about registration for the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, refer to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners website.
What are the AANP exams?
Future nurse practitioners need to be as prepared a possible to be successful on the AANPCB examinations for certification. Exactly what can be expected?
What is the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) governs the examination process for candidates seeking to become nationally certified as nurse practitioners. The AANPCB offers entry-level exams for Family Nurse Practitioners and for Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioners and one specialty exam for Emergency Nurse Practitioners.
These competency-based tests are objective measures of the knowledge and skills required of competent Nurse Practitioners. Each exam contains 150 questions with three hours is allowed for completion. A pass/fail result is reported to the candidate immediately upon completion of the exam.
For more information on AANP exams visit AANP Exams.