AACN CSC (CSC) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Check out our AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification FAQs to learn more about the exam, our practice tests, and other information to help you succeed.
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 5 online practice exams - Thats 500 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about AACN CSC practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
AACN CSC (CSC) Shortcuts
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our AACN CSC practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing in their AACN CSC test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our AACN CSC practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the AACN CSC score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take AACN CSC practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 5 different online practice exams with 500 unique questions to help you prepare for your AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification !
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real AACN CSC test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification exam.
What score do I need to pass the AACN CSC Exam?
To pass the AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification test you need a score of 350.
The range of possible scores is 0 to 500.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification ?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other American Association of Colleges of Nursing subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 11 different exam subjects, and there are 215 unique exams utlizing 22750 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
AACN Advanced Practice Certifications
AACN CCNS (ACCNS-A) Practice Tests
AACN ACCNS-AG (ACCNS-AG) Practice Tests
AACN Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialists (ACCNS-P) Practice Tests
AACN Nurse Practitioner
AACN Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioners (ACNPC-AG ) Practice Tests
AACN Specialty Certifications
AACN ACCRN (ACCRN) Practice Tests
AACN CCRN-E (CCRN-E) Practice Tests
AACN CCRN-P (PCCRN) Practice Tests
AACN Progressive Care Nursing Certification (PCCN) Practice Tests
AACN Subspecialty Certifications
AACN CMC (CMC) Practice Tests
AACN Cardiac Surgery Subspecialty Certification (CSC) Practice Tests
AACN Clinical Nurse Leader (CMC) Practice Tests
To order tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real American Association of Colleges of Nursing?
For up-to-date information about registration for the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, refer to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing website.
What are the AACN exams?
Seeking certification in a critical care specialty area? The AACN (American Association of Critical Care Nurses) Certification Corporation offers specialty, subspecialty and advanced practice exams for candidates seeking certification to meet specialized needs. Exactly what can you expect with the AACN certification exams?
The AACN exams were created to protect healthcare consumers by validating the knowledge of nurses who care for and/or influence the care delivered to the acutely and critically ill. Eligibility requirements to sit for an AACN exam are dependent on the area of certification. All areas require an unencumbered RN or APRN license. Specialty and subspecialty areas require a minimum number of hours of clinical practice experience. Completion of a graduate level advanced practice program is required for the advanced practice exams. All eligibility requirements must be verified before an exam can be scheduled.
All AACN exams are conducted in cooperation with Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc., a PSI business. The exams are computer-based, but a paper-pencil test is available at certain locations. While the length of the exam and the number of questions is dependent upon the certification area, the range is 2 hours to 3 ½ hours for 90 to 175 multiple-choice items. Twenty-five of the questions do not count toward the score as they are used to gather statistical data on item performance for future exams. Specific content outlines for each specialty area of certification are available at the AACN website at www.aacn.org.
All exams are criterion referenced. Computer-based test results are presented on-site at the completion of testing. Paper-pencil exam results will be mailed 2 – 4 weeks following testing.