MTTC Health and Physical Education (112,113) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Looking for more information about the exam? Check out our MTTC Health and Physical Education FAQs
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 20 online practice exams - Thats 3,200 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about MTTC Health and Physical Education practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
MTTC Health and Physical Education (112,113) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the MTTC Health and Physical Education Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge MTTC Health and Physical Education practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for MTTC Health and Physical Education test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's MTTC Health and Physical Education practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our MTTC Health and Physical Education practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the Michigan Test for Teacher Certs in their MTTC Health and Physical Education test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our MTTC Health and Physical Education practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single MTTC Health and Physical Education practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the MTTC Health and Physical Education score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take MTTC Health and Physical Education practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 20 different online practice exams with 3,200 unique questions to help you prepare for your MTTC Health and Physical Education!
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real MTTC Health and Physical Education test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real MTTC Health and Physical Education exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the MTTC Health and Physical Education exam.
What score do I need to pass the MTTC Health and Physical Education Exam?
To pass the MTTC Health and Physical Education test you need a score of 220.
The range of possible scores is 100 to 300.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual MTTC Health and Physical Education?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other Michigan Test for Teacher Certs subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 53 different exam subjects, and there are 820 unique exams utlizing 76395 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Objectives
MTTC Basic Skills Mathematics (096) Practice Tests
MTTC Basic Skills Reading (096) Practice Tests
MTTC Professional Readiness Math (096) Practice Tests
MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Reading (096) Practice Tests
MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Writing (096) Practice Tests
MTTC Test Objectives for Subject-Area Tests
MTTC Bilingual Education (125) Practice Tests
MTTC Biology (017) Practice Tests
MTTC Business Education (98) Practice Tests
MTTC Chemistry (018) Practice Tests
MTTC Cognitive Impairment (115) Practice Tests
MTTC Deaf and Hard of Hearing (062) Practice Tests
MTTC Early Childhood Education (106) Practice Tests
MTTC Early Childhood Special Ed (106) Practice Tests
MTTC Earth/Space Science (020) Practice Tests
MTTC Economics (007) Practice Tests
MTTC Elementary Education (103) Practice Tests
MTTC Elementary Education Cert 1 (999) Practice Tests
MTTC Elementary Education Cert 2 (999a) Practice Tests
MTTC Emotional Impairment (059) Practice Tests
MTTC English (002) Practice Tests
MTTC English as a Second Language (126) Practice Tests
MTTC Family and Consumer Sciences (040) Practice Tests
MTTC Geography (008) Practice Tests
MTTC Health (043) Practice Tests
MTTC Health and Physical Education (112,113) Practice Tests
MTTC History (009) Practice Tests
MTTC Industrial Technology Education (129) Practice Tests
MTTC Integrated Science: Elementary (093) Practice Tests
MTTC Integrated Science: Secondary (094) Practice Tests
MTTC Language Arts Elementary (90) Practice Tests
MTTC Learning Disabilities (114) Practice Tests
MTTC Library Media (048) Practice Tests
MTTC Marketing Education (036) Practice Tests
MTTC Mathematics (Elementary) (089) Practice Tests
MTTC Mathematics (Secondary) (022) Practice Tests
MTTC Middle Level (085) Practice Tests
MTTC Physical Education (044) Practice Tests
MTTC Physical Science (097) Practice Tests
MTTC Physics (019) Practice Tests
MTTC Political Science (010) Practice Tests
MTTC Psychology (011) Practice Tests
MTTC Reading (005) Practice Tests
MTTC Reading Specialist (092) Practice Tests
MTTC Reading Teacher (005) Practice Tests
MTTC School Counselor (051) Practice Tests
MTTC Social Studies - Elementary (105) Practice Tests
MTTC Social Studies - Secondary (084) Practice Tests
MTTC Sociology (012) Practice Tests
MTTC Spanish (028) Practice Tests
MTTC Speech (004) Practice Tests
MTTC Speech And Language Impaired (057) Practice Tests
MTTC Visual Arts Education (095) Practice Tests
MTTC Visually Impaired (061) Practice Tests
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real Michigan Test for Teacher Certs?
For up-to-date information about registration for the Michigan Test for Teacher Certs, refer to the Michigan Test for Teacher Certs website.
What are the MTTC exams?
Congratulations on your decision to become a Michigan teacher! The MTTC (Michigan Test for Teacher Certification) exams are your next hurdle.
Exactly what can you expect with the MTTC exams?
The MTTC exams are prepared jointly by Evaluation Systems group of Pearson and Michigan educators. The tests are based on curriculum guides, textbooks, and teacher preparation and certification standards to ensure that each certified teacher possesses the necessary professional readiness and content knowledge to serve in Michigan schools. In order to be certified, prospective teachers must pass the MTTC subject area tests that correspond to the major and minor field(s) of study. Exams are recommended to be taken prior to student teaching in the final year of study.
All MTTC exams are computer based. The format of the MTTCs is multiple-choice except for the World Language exams which also include two or more constructed response items. Most subject area tests contain 80 – 100 questions to be completed within 2 hours and 30 minutes. The Elementary Education exam contains 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours and 30 minutes. The World Language tests vary in number and length. Specific information on each of the subject area tests, including content and registration access, can be found at www.mttc.nesinc.com.
All scores are scaled (100 – 300) with 220 being the minimum score needed to pass. For tests that are multiple choice only, preliminary results are available at the end of the testing session. Final score reports will be emailed to you within 6 weeks of testing.