ExCPT (ExCPT) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
Check out our Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians FAQs to learn more about the exam, our practice tests, and other information to help you succeed.
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 25 online practice exams - Thats 2,250 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about ExCPT practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
ExCPT (ExCPT) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our ExCPT practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the National Healthcareer Assoc. in their ExCPT test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our ExCPT practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the ExCPT score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take ExCPT practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 25 different online practice exams with 2,250 unique questions to help you prepare for your Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians !
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real ExCPT test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians exam.
What score do I need to pass the ExCPT Exam?
To pass the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians test you need a score of 80.
The range of possible scores is 0 to 100.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians ?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other National Healthcareer Assoc. subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 9 different exam subjects, and there are 145 unique exams utlizing 14200 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
Certified Nurse Technician (CNT) Practice Tests
National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
ExCPT (ExCPT) Practice Tests
NHA CPHT Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) Practice Tests
NHA Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) Practice Tests
NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) Practice Tests
NHA Certified EKG Technician (cet ® ) Practice Tests
NHA Certified Patient Care Technician Assistant (CPCT) Practice Tests
NHA CMAA (CMAA) Practice Tests
NHA Phlebotomy Technician Certification (CPT) Practice Tests
To order full-length tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real National Healthcareer Assoc.?
For up-to-date information about registration for the National Healthcareer Assoc., refer to the National Healthcareer Assoc. website.
What are the NHA exams?
You are nearing the end of your training for a career as a healthcare worker and are facing the NHA exams before you can receive your certificate. What do you need to know about these exams?
What is The National Healthcareer Association?
The National Healthcareer Association is a national certification and continuing education provider for healthcare workers in the United States. Certification exams are available for eight different fields: medical assistant (CCMA), phlebotomy technician (CPT), medical administrative assistant (CMAA), EKG Technician (CET), electronic health records specialist (CEHRS), pharmacy technician (CPhT), billing and coding specialist (CBCS), and patient care technician (CPCT/A).
To qualify for an NHA exam a prospective candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Successful completion of a training program or relevant work experience is also necessary. Specific eligibility guidelines can be found on the NHA website at www.nhanow.com.
National Healthcareer Association exams are administered at NHA-affiliated schools and through PSI testing centers. All NHA exams are multiple-choice, computer-based tests. Paper/pencil testing is available at authorized locations that do not support computer-based testing. The number of questions on an exam varies from 100 – 150 scored items in addition to 10 to 20 pretest items that do not count toward the candidate’s score. The time allotted also ranges from 110 minutes to 3 hours. The minimum passing score on all exams is a scaled score of 390. Results are posted to the candidate’s account page within 2 days of testing. Written exam results are posted within 2 weeks.