DANB's ICE (ICE) Practice Tests & Test Prep by Exam Edge - FAQ
Get Instant Online Access Now!
The best test prep involves studying both the subject matter and the exam itself! Read on for DANB's Infection Control FAQs and other test information.
Our practice tests are designed to help you master both the subject matter and the art of test-taking. Created to mimic the real exam, our practice tests feature:
- Instant access to your online practice tests - available 24/7
- Timed, untimed, and "study guide" modes
- Detailed explanations for each question
- 10 online practice exams - Thats 1,000 unique questions
Review the information below and if you have any additional questions about DANB's ICE practice tests that have not been answered here, Click her to contact Exam Edge Support.
Select Your Test Bundle
DANB's ICE (ICE) Shortcuts
General Exam Info
Study Plan Tips
Why Exam Edge?
Take a FREE Test
Why should I use Exam Edge to prepare for the DANB's Infection Control Exam?
FAQ's for Exam Edge DANB's Infection Control practice tests
We have ten great reasons why Exam Edge is the #1 source on the internet when it comes to preparing for DANB's Infection Control test:
- Comprehensive content: Exam Edge's DANB's Infection Control practice tests are created specifically to prepare you for the real exam. All our DANB's ICE practice test questions parallel the topics covered on the real test. The topics themselves are covered in the same proportions as the real test too, based on outlines provided by the Dental Assisting National Board in their DANB's ICE test guidelines.
- Realistic practice: Our DANB's ICE practice exams are designed to help familiarize you with the real test. With the same time limits as the real exam, our practice tests enable you to practice your pacing and time management ahead of test day.
- Detailed explanations: As you complete your practice tests, we show you which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly, in addition to providing you with detailed step-by-step explanations for every single DANB's Infection Control practice exam question.
- Performance insights: After you complete a practice test, we provide you with your raw score (how many you answered correctly) and our estimate of the DANB's ICE score you would have received if you had taken the real test.
- Ease of access: Because all our practice tests are web-based, there is no software to install. You can take DANB's ICE practice exams on any device with access to the internet, at any time.
- Flexible use: If you must pause while taking one of our practice tests, you can continue right where you left off. When you continue the test, you will start exactly where you were, and with the same amount of time you had remaining.
- Thousands of unique questions: We offer 10 different online practice exams with 1,000 unique questions to help you prepare for your DANB's Infection Control !
- Low cost: The cost of ordering 5 practice tests is less than the cost of taking the real DANB's ICE test. In other words, it would be less expensive to order 5 practice tests than to retake the real DANB's Infection Control exam!
- Our trusted reputation: As a fully accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, we uphold the highest level of business standards. You can rest assured that we maintain all of the BBB Standards for Trust.
- Additional support: If you need additional help, we offer specialized tutoring. Our tutors are trained to help prepare you for success on the DANB's Infection Control exam.
What score do I need to pass the DANB's ICE Exam?
To pass the DANB's Infection Control test you need a score of 400.
The range of possible scores is 100 to 900.
How do I know the practice tests are reflective of the actual DANB's Infection Control ?
At Exam Edge, we are proud to invest time and effort to make sure that our practice tests are as realistic as possible. Our practice tests help you prepare by replicating key qualities of the real test, including:
- The topics covered
- The level of difficulty
- The maximum time-limit
- The look and feel of navigating the exam
Do you offer practice tests for other Dental Assisting National Board subjects?
Yes! We offer practice tests for 32 different exam subjects, and there are 305 unique exams utlizing 32985 practice exam questions. Every subject has a free sample practice test you can try too!
DANB Certified Dental Assistant (CDA)
DANB's Certified Dental Assistant (CDA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's General Chairside Assisting (GC ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Infection Control (ICE ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's National Entry Level Dental Assistant (NELDA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Radiation Health and Safety (RHS ® ) Practice Tests
DANB Certified Orthodontic Assistant (COA)
DANB's Certified Orthodontic Assisting (COA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB Certified Preventive Functions Dental Assistant (CPFDA)
DANB's CPFDA (CPFDA ) Practice Tests
DANB's Coronal Polish (CP ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Sealants Exam (SE ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Topical Anesthetic (TA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Topical Fluoride (TF ® ) Practice Tests
DANB Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant (CRFDA)
DANB's Anatomy, Morphology and Physiology (AMP ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's CRFDA (CRFDA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Impressions (IM ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Isolation (IS ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Restorative Functions (RF ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Temporaries (TMP) (TMP ® ) Practice Tests
DANB Orthodontic Assisting
DANB's Orthodontic Assisting (OA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB State Exams
DANB NJ Expanded Duties General Exam (NJXDG) Practice Tests
DANB's Coronal Polish Exam for Arizona Residents (AZCP ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Maryland General Dental Assisting (MDG ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's MDO (MDG ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's MBDA (MBDA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's New York Infection Control (NYI ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's New York Professional Dental Assisting (NYPDA ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's New York Radiology (NYR ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's Oregon Basic Dental Assisting (ORD ® ) Practice Tests
DANB's ORXO (ORXO ® ) Practice Tests
EFDA - Expanded Function Dental Assistant
DANB Expanded Functions General Dental Assisting (EFDA) Practice Tests
Hygienists Local Anesthesia (LA) Practice Tests
Licensed Dental Radiologic Technologist (LDRT)
DANB's Licensed Dental Radiologic Technologist (LDRT) Practice Tests
MJDF Membership of the Joint Dental Faculty
Membership of the Joint Dental Faculty - Part 1 (MJDF Part I) Practice Tests
To order tests, or take a sample test, for a different subject: Click on ' Name on the Exam Name' You will be take to the orders page
How do I register for the real Dental Assisting National Board?
For up-to-date information about registration for the Dental Assisting National Board, refer to the Dental Assisting National Board website.
What are the DANB exams?
Congratulations on your decision to pursue certification in dental assisting! The DANB (Dental Assisting National Board) exams are your next hurdle. Exactly what can you expect with the DANB exams?
What is the Dental Assisting National Board (DANDB)?
The DANB exams are based on content validation, an analysis of the duties commonly performed in actual dental assisting practice. DANB offers five different certifications: NELDA (National Entry Level Dental Assistant, CDA (Certified Dental Assistant), COA (Certified Orthodontic Assistant), CPFDA (Certified Preventive Functions Dental Assistant, and CRFDA (Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant).
The DANB component exams are administered on computer at Pearson VUE test centers. All exams are multiple-choice format containing from 80 questions to 210 questions depending on the exam. The time allotted also varies from test to test with a range of 60 minutes to 165 minutes. Specific information on each of exams, including registration information, exam outlines with topics covered, and reference materials can be found at www.danb.org.
Most DANB exams use computer adaptive testing (CAT). CAT adapts to the examinee’s ability level and customizes the exam for a more accurate measurement. Each exam begins with a question on par with the passing standard. If it is answered correctly, the difficulty level increases. If answered incorrectly the level of difficulty becomes easier. The final score is based on the difficulty of the questions that were presented and passed.
Official exam results and certificates will be mailed within 2 to 3 weeks after the exam. Candidates can verify DANB credentials using the online Credential Verification tool.